Did you find this helpful?
The Reports page grants access to various reports composed from events broke down by dates. Important: before using Reports, make sure you have already executed some API calls, that are captured by report system.
To access Reports, use sidebar menu and navigate to "Analytics" (1). The use tabs navigation bar and navigate to "Reports" (2)
- Filter selection allows you to filter reports by type (name)
- Report date indicates time interval for which report was generated. You can click date label to access report details for this specific date.
- Report name identifies report type uniquely. You can click name label to access report details for the corresponding date (2).
- When report data is available, you can download CSV representation of the data
- When report data is not available for a given day (no events that day), date and name labels will render black, not clickable. Downloading as CSV will not be available
- Daily, Monthly, and Rolling 30-Day Overview and Totals Reports
- Tracks hourly, daily, and monthly logins, revenue, and API usage
- Thirty Day Retention Report
- Tracks the percentages of all active players who return to your game over 30 days
- Thirty Day New User Retention Report
- Tracks the percentages of new players who return to your game over the first 30 days
- Thirty Day New User Conversion Report
- Tracks the percentages of new players who spend money within the first 30 days
- Daily and Monthly Top Spender Report
- Tracks top 100 spenders in your game
- Daily and Monthly Top Items Report
- Tracks top 100 items in your game
- Daily AB Test KPI Report
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your A/B Test experiments
- Daily API Usage Details Report
- Tracks the PlayFab API calls used by your title
- Daily and Monthly CDN Usage Report
- Tracks Content Delivery Network (CDN) usage by your players
- Daily Abuse Reports History Report
- This is the place for you to read player bug reporting, and/or to let players report each other for cheating
- NOTE: The name column is never clickable on this report, but the Download CSV column will still work if there is data present