Did you find this helpful?
Daily AB Test KPI Report
Daily AB Test KPI (Key Performance Indicators) report shows the outcome of AB test broken down by A and B buckets. Key Performance Indicators for AB tests include:
- DAU (Daily Active Users)
- Average Logins Per User
- ARPDAU (Average Revenue per Daily Active User)
- Total number of Transactions
- Total number of Unique Payers
- Average transactions per Payer
- Retention for Day 1,3,7,14 and 3
Populating the report
First step in setting up A/B testing is creating A/B via PlayFab Game Manager. Navigate to "Automation" tab (1), then select "A/B Testing" sub-tab (2). Create new A/B test, set up the name and user buckets. You can have up to 5 buckets with independent ratio (%).
Consult with A/B Testing with Stores Guide for further information.