Did you find this helpful?
Players: Player Details
Access Player Details
To access Player Details, navigate to Players (1) using sidebar menu, then locate the player you need and click ID label (2).
The Player Details page is a starting point for controlling your player. A lot of other player pages are available from this page, covered later in this document.
- Player ID, you can always check what user you are working with
- Player toolbar, gives access to various player-related pages
- Run Cloud Script button gives access to cloud scripting on behalf of the player. Read more about managing Cloud Script files
- Information panels contain general information about player account
- PlayFab account panel, offers pages for managing player PlayFab account (described later in this document)
- Accounts panel allows linking different accounts for single player record (described later in this document)
Player Toolbar Overview
PlayFab offers a wide set of pages for fine tuning and analyzing your player. Those pages are available from player toolbar panel and consist of the following items:
- PlayStream for monitoring events coming from the player real-time
- Event History for general overview of events
- Logins for inspecting player's login attempts
- Segments for inspecting all the segment player belongs to
- Statistics for inspecting and manipulating player's statistic values
- Player Data (Title) for managing account data within the current scope
- Player Data (Publisher) for managing account data across several titles
- Virtual Currency
- Inventory for managing player's ownings
- Friends for managing players's friend list
Managing Player Account
PlayFab account contains critical identification player data. As an administrator, you can change some of the data.
- Player ID identifies player you currently inspecting
- Display Name field allows changing corresponding player setting
- Username is readonly field for inspecting player's username. Username can be empty. When present, can be used for player to log in using username and password.
- Email field is a hidden and locked due to PII concerns field. When present, can be used for player to log in using email and password. You may use "Lock" icon button to unlock and change the email. Email can be empty.
- Change password can be used to assign new password for the user. This setting is mutually exclusive with sending password recovery email.
- You can send password recovery email when email is present. This setting is mutually exclusive with changing password.
- You can force change avatar for the user
- To commit any change, use "Update PlayFab Account" button
Additionally you can managing linking. Read more on linking in our Linking and Unlinking Guide.
It is only possible to manually link Custom ID, Android Device or iOS Device accounts. For sophisticated options (Steam, GameCenter, etc.) consider using Client API.
Running Cloud Script
- Access Player Cloud Script using "Cloud Script" button
- Select revision of the Cloud Script to use. Click "Refresh" to grab latest changes
- Select function to run. List of available functions is based on your Cloud Script revision content.
- Supply optional JSON agruments
- Commit by clicking "Run Cloud Script" button