Did you find this helpful?
Here are examples of how to build popular game mechanics and design patterns using PlayFab building blocks.
Retention -- Keep players longer
- Daily Prize Wheel -- Give players a randomized gift every day based on the values on a "Prize Wheel"
- Progressive Reward System -- Players that sign in consecutively over several days are granted an item depending on how long their login streak is.
User Acquisition -- Gain more players
- Referral Codes -- Give players a "code" that when shared and redeemed awards a gift to both the referee and referrer.
Monetization -- Increase player spend
- Regenerating Currency Mechanic -- A play-limiting mechanic (similar to Candy Crush lives) that slowly refills to a maximum over time.
Marketing -- Grow your game's awareness
- Cross-Promotional Rewards -- Reward players participating in more than one of your games